Assistant Manager Apply now
You will support the Shop Manager in all operational aspects of running the shop and assume overall responsibility for the success of the shop in their absence.
- Ensure that excellent customer service is always provided by every member of your team
- Inspire, motivate, train and energise your team to increase sales
- Ensure that the visual presentation of the shop is in accordance with Birds brand image
- Be compliant with Company policies and operational guidelines
- Supervisory experience, desirable but not essential, with the skills and ability to drive and motivate the performance of your staff
- A sound understanding of shop operations and standards for success
- A basic and practical knowledge of IT
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good standard of English and Maths
- A flexible attitude to working hours
- Tuesday 12pm – 5pm
- Wednesday 8.30am – 5pm
- Thursday 6am – 2.30pm
- Saturday 9am – 5pm
Plus flexible working to cover for staff holidays, sickness and busy periods.
4 weeks holiday per year pro rata, increasing incrementally each year to 5 weeks holiday per year pro rata (after 5 years continuous service) plus bank holidays. Staff discount.
Hours: 28.5 p/w
Rate: £11.12 p/h