Cornflake Mini Egg Nests
This is an oldie, but a classic. You don't even need an oven to make these classic cakes which will make you nostalgic for your youth. Ready in just five simple steps, swap out the milk chocolate for 200g of your favourite chocolate bar or some of our own if you want to make it even more indulgent.
Ingredients - Serves 12
200g milk chocolate
50g golden syrup
24 mini eggs
4 large marshmallows
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl in the microwave - 30 seconds should do.
- Pour in the cornflakes and golden syrup into the bowl and combine well.
- Separately, heat the marshmallows in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds, then place them into the mix and combine.
- Pour your mixture into 12 cupcake cases, then place them into the fridge for around 30 minutes.
- Pop 2 mini eggs onto each cupcake and consume immediately before anyone else gets their hands on them!